IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION TO KNOW
Venum is a sports brand - manufacturer and online store - based in France. Followed by over 1 million people through its various social networks.
Address : Venum - 7 rue du Sagittaire - 94150 Rungis - FRANCE
Phone number: +44 20 3966 3629
You can only buy products from us if:
- you are legally able to enter into a binding contract with us (for example, in England and Wales, you must be of legal age);
- you are the authorised user of the credit or debit card used to pay for your order;
- you are resident in a country served by our delivery services
CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND US
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive an email from us indicating that we have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this email). Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and our approval (which we may not give for any reason).
- Upon placing your order, we will immediately contact your bank or card issuer to obtain authorization to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If we accept your order, we will confirm this by sending you another email indicating that it is being processed for despatch, at which point the contract between us (the "Contract") is formed.
- As soon as you place your order, we start processing your order, which means that you will not be able to change it before delivery. But you may return your Products in accordance with these terms and conditions or our Returns Policy.
- From time to time, we may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
- Please note that we do not have to keep a copy of your Agreement. We recommend that you retain a copy of these terms and conditions and your order.
- Your order will be processed by the delivery date specified in the Shipping Confirmation or, if no date is specified, as soon as possible (depending on the delivery service you have selected). In all cases, delivery will be made within 30 days of the conclusion of your Contract.
- If no one is present at your address to receive the delivery and if the Products cannot be deposited in your mailbox or in a safe place after three attempts, we may terminate the Contract.
- Delivery of your order will be made when we have delivered the Products to the address you have provided and the Products will then become your responsibility.
- We retain ownership of any product(s) until we have received full payment for such product(s).
- The product images on our site and other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your products may differ slightly from these images. While we make every effort to display the colors of our products accurately. We cannot guarantee that your computer, tablet or mobile device will display the colors or images of our products accurately.
- Business days do not include weekends and holidays.
- If you wish to dispute the delivery of your order, you have 30 days from the day your order tracking status is updated by the carrier as "fulfilled" (i.e., updated as delivered to the address listed on the shipping confirmation) to do so. We reserve the right to request proof, before proceeding with any refund of the price paid and/or associated delivery charges.
- Free Shipping on orders over 74.99£ in the UK.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price payable for the products is the one indicated on our site in Euros. The prices shown on our site include VAT at the date mentioned but do not include shipping costs which are to be paid extra and displayed separately during the checkout process.
- We may change the prices on our site at any time without notice but changes will not affect orders already accepted. However, if the VAT rate changes after the date of your order, we will adjust the VAT rate you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the VAT comes into effect.
- We accept payment by credit card, Paypal or Scalapay (only in the following countries: Italy, France, Germany, Belgium and by the end of 2022 normally in the other countries of the European Union). We accept the following cards: VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS (AMEX).
- You must pay for the products (with all applicable shipping charges) and we will charge the card you have chosen to pay for your order on the last billing page after you submit your order. We will immediately contact your bank or card issuer to obtain authorization to charge your account.
- If we accept and process your order when it contains an obvious and unequivocal pricing error that can be readily identified as a pricing error, we may terminate the Contract, refund to you any sums paid under the Contract and request the return of any products supplied.
- If you wish to use a voucher for your order, you must enter the applicable code during the online checkout process. You may only use one promotional code per order and additional terms may apply to each promotional code. We reserve the right to refuse any promotional code that is not valid for your order or has expired.
You have 30 days to return your items from the day you receive your order. This return period begins on the date we receive your order. For more information on returns, please see our Return Policy.
YOUR RIGHT TO A REFUND
- We will refund the price paid for the products. Please note, however, that we may reduce the refund amount if the product is returned in poor condition. If we refund the price you paid before we inspected the products and we later discover that you have handled the products in an unacceptable manner, you will have to pay us the appropriate amount
- We will not refund any shipping charges that you may have paid when you placed your order, nor will we refund any charges related to your payment method.
- The refund will be made within a maximum of 14 days from the date of receipt of the products by us
- For any return, click here.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS OR DELIVERY ERROR
- We have a legal obligation to provide products that conform to the contract. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your statutory rights in respect of defective products.
- If you consider a product supplied by us to be defective, please email us at HELP-EURO@VENUM.COM.
- We reserve the right to request evidence, such as photographs of the defect, before issuing any refund of the price paid and/or associated delivery charges.
OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
We may cancel the Contract at any time by sending you a letter if:
- you fail to send us any payment in a timely manner;
- within an acceptable period of time after our request, you do not provide the necessary information for the shipment of the products
- you do not allow us, within a reasonable time, to deliver the products to you.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of a breach or failure of care and skill on our part, but we shall not be liable for any unforeseeable loss or damage. A loss or damage is foreseeable if it is obvious that it will occur or if, at the conclusion of the contract, both we and you knew that it would occur.
- We only supply products for domestic, private or professional use. If you use the products for commercial or resale purposes, we have no liability to you for loss of profit, loss of goodwill, anticipated savings, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not limit our liability in any way for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any situation for which we cannot limit your liability under applicable law.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of any of our obligations under the Agreement caused by any event beyond our control. An Event beyond our control is an act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
- If an Event Beyond Our Control occurs affecting the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you within a reasonable time to inform you, our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time required to perform our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Beyond Our Control. If the event beyond our control affects the delivery of our products, we will schedule a new delivery date once the event beyond our control has ended.
- You may cancel a contract affected by an event beyond our control if it causes a risk of substantial delay.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in connection with the products are owned by us or our licensors. All such rights are reserved.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your rights as a consumer under the applicable law of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- If we need to contact you, we will do so in writing or by telephone using the contact details provided in your order, unless you request that we contact you by another means. Where in these terms and conditions we refer to "in writing", this includes communications by e-mail.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. The terms and conditions applicable to your contract are those posted on our site at the time of your order.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under this Agreement to another company. We will notify you in writing if we do so and ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to another person if we agree to it in writing.
- The contract is between you and us. No other person has any right to enforce its terms.
- All paragraphs of these terms and conditions operate independently. If any court of law or competent authority decides that any of them is illegal or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to require you to fulfill your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if we fail to enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, this does not mean that we waive our rights against you or that you are not obligated to fulfill your obligations. If we waive a claim of non-performance. We will do so in writing and this will not mean that we will subsequently waive.
- Note that these terms and conditions are governed by French law. If you are a consumer, this means that a contract for the purchase of products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by French law.
AFTER SALES SERVICE
- Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions should be directed to email@example.com.
- If you have any complaints, you must send them in writing to VENUM, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROMOTIONS
- Official Venum promotional codes entitle you to an offer on your online order. To use your promotion code, click on the "use promotion code" button on the order summary page and enter the specific code.
- Please note that promotion codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offer.
- Promotion codes are territory specific, remain our property, and are not transferable and are not valid for the purchase of gift cards or gift certificates.
- No cash redemption is possible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GIFT CERTIFICATES OR COUPON CODES
- You may not use a gift certificate or promo code online to purchase another gift certificate.
- If the amount of your gift certificate(s) or online coupon code(s) does not cover the full amount of the order, you will be required to pay the balance of your purchase.
- If the amount of your gift certificate(s) or online coupon code(s) is MORE than the total amount of the order, the balance will be kept in your customer account for your next purchase using the same gift certificate code.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact the Customer Service Team.
- Online gift certificates or promo codes are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value.
- We cannot replace a gift certificate or promo code
- The life of a gift card is 1 year from the date of purchase.